Monday, April 2, 2012

Made my Day!

While I was at the Deseret Book with my lovely Grandmother,
I came across this...
Yes dear friends,
That is a cookie cutter in the shape of Utah.
Well how could I resist such a fantastic find?
Obviously I couldn't.
So what did I do?
Well...
I bought a Sugar Cookie Mix.
Made it look all cute.
Put it in a box.
And sent it off to Connecticut.
Why you ask?
Well I knew that nobody would understand my excitement about a Utah Cookie Cutter like The Missionary would.
Of course I was so excited about it all as I am with every package!
But this one tops them all.
Do you know why?
This is why.
I received this photo from The Missionary himself.
He actually made the cookies with the cookie cutter!
Yes this picture did in fact make my day.
He's definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment