Friday, April 27, 2012

Laughter, Smiles, & Me

I love the smell after rain but am really not a fan of the rain.
I become emotionally involved with TV and book characters.
I am pretty sure stepping on a Lego is one of the most painful things ever.
I believe all my dreams will come true.
I want to go to Chicago because all the famous people who live there seem to love it.
It drives me crazy when people use improper grammar while texting.
I am completely scared of birds but will probably have a bird feeder at my future home.
Chips and Ketchup is probably one of the best combinations of all time.
I believe you should never go a day without laughing.
A letter has the ability to make my entire week.
I completely believe in soulmates and believe it is a bond that is impossible to break.
I choose to love every second of my life.
I am who I am.

3 comments: