Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Box Full of Sunshine

Yes you read it right.
I made a Box Full of Sunshine.
Who wouldn't want to receive a Box of Sunshine?
I know making sure has left a smile on my face.
Now the goal of course is for The Missionary's smile to grace his face when he opens it.
I am pretty confident that this package will succeed.
The Missionary is even more obsessed with Sunshine than I am.

This is how I did it:

Step #1-Buy a Bunch of Random Yellow Things.
(You could also mix in oranges and reds if you wanted.)

Step #2-Create Sunshine Confetti
(This is where you could get ultra creative if you wanted.)

Step #3-Compile all into a box.
(It could be any box you wanted. I used a Flat Rate Priority Mailbox)

And there you have it folks,
All it takes is a simple 1 2 3
And you have yourself a Box Full of Sunshine!
How fun is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment