Monday, November 7, 2011

Making a Change

I am realizing that things can change in a blink of an eye.

You think you have met your best friend forever but then in a matter of days everything changes and you've become 

strangers.
You love everything about your life and then something changes and all you want is to escape.

You have made up your mind about what to do with your life and then something changes and you want something

 completely different.

But you know what...


And it is a good thing.

You don't realize it at first but along with these changes can come a lot of good.

You lose the best friend you thought you would have forever only to realize that there are other people who have

 cared about you more all along.

You change your mind about your career only to find out what you are really passionate about.

Change is good.  

Why do we all fight change?

I am embracing the changes that I see in my life.

I am learning that all of these changes are really making

 everything better.

These changes are getting me closer to my ultimate goal of being the woman I want to be.

2 comments: