Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Clear.

Perspective.
Clarity.
Accomplished.
I decided to take a quick little nap this morning.
I thought it was a lovely idea because naps are not easy to come by.
As I slept for a good hour or so, I had an awful, horrific, confusing, impossible dream,
But you know what?
When I woke up I realized that the dream really brought everything about life into focus.
It is tricky to explain because it is not as if life has really seemed to be off focus .
Maybe I just have been wearing a slightly wrong prescription of lens.
Whatever the reason, I am grateful for that awful, horrific, confusing, impossible dream.
I am grateful to have moments of clarity where everything seems to make complete sense again.
It's funny how perspective chooses to manifest itself.
All I needed was simply to take a nap.
Who knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment