Sunday, June 5, 2011

Decisions Decisions

Life is constantly full of decisions.
Every single day we make decision after decision.
Most of the decisions are small like what to eat for lunch or what jeans to wear.
Those decisions can sometimes seem like a pain but they really are not too big of a deal.
It is the big decisions in life that seem to cause stress from time to time.
There is one of these big decisions that has been haunting my thoughts as of late.
What do I want to be when I grow up?
That is a question we all ponder from the time we are 3 years old.
Unfortunately, now is the time the world tells me I need to make a decision.
How on earth are we supposed to know what to do with our lives at 19 years old?
I have no idea but don't you worry I continually am trying to figure it out.
Advice from Connecticut: 
"Be patient in figuring it all out. 
Don't just jump the gun and make some spontaneous spur of the moment decision
that you might regret somewhere down the line."
Ah, the wisdom that comes from the boy in Connecticut.
Isn't it just the greatest?

No comments:

Post a Comment