Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Concept = Mastered!

"Hard work never hurt anyone."
Now I am not sure that I agree 100% with this statement,
I get sore and am constantly covered in cuts and bruises from my place of employment.
In all seriousness though, I can say that I fully understand the concept of hard work.
My job has a fancy title but that is where the fancy starts and ends.
I get dirty from dusty machines.
I get bruises from moving and maneuvering machines.
I get sore from lifting machines over and over again.
I physically work hard every day I am on the job.
I never thought I could enjoy a job like this.
Dusty and dirty just is not normally my forte.
But you know what?
I feel so accomplished at the end of every single day.
I work for 10 hours a day.
And I do WORK for all 10 hours.
Hard work really does pay off in the end.

People, The Bachelorette last night?!!  How much do I love this season? So so much! I am so glad that Ashley FINALLY said Arrivederci* to Bentley.  Bentley, we hate you. And that is putting it nicely.  On a more positive note, however, JP!  I love JP!  JP has to win.  That is just how it is supposed to be.  He is theone. Jordan Paul you have my vote.  I sure hope that Ashley is smart enough to pick you.  Don't you just love the drama of television shows?  It is just is so much fun!  I am weak and do not know how to not partake in it!  Oh well!! <3

*Arrivederci=Goodbye!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment