Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Passion of the Day

I have been searching for passion lately.
Trying to find those things that bring pure joy.
Today I found joy in cooking.
The Motha had a super long day at work today,
So I decided to have dinner awaiting for her.
We've been on a health kick for the past couple of days,
So I had to find an ultra healthy food option.
Here is the meal of today!
I decided to make some delcious Tilapia.
Yummy green beans and brown rice to go along with it.
And for dessert...
Fabulous Whole Grain Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins.
The muffins are only healthyish but they are delicious.
I am not going to lie; I love cooking!

I am grateful to be challenged to find passion daily.
Today I found passion in cooking.
Not just cooking but healthy cooking.
Passion is a hard thing to come by,
So when you find it in something you just have to run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment