Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kanab.

As we were on our way to the AZ, we stayed a night in Kanab.  Now I had never been to Kanab.  Well let me just tell you, Kanab is where it is at.  Who knew, right?  It is this little town pretty much in the middle of nowhere but it was full of tourists.  On a Wednesday night all of the big hotels were full.  All the full hotels directed us to the Parry Lodge.  Oh how wonderful the Parry Lodge turned out to be.  We walk in to ask for a room and the boy in the green shirt in the picture above was working the counter.  As you can imagine a huge smile became a permanent part of my face for the rest of our stay in Kanab.  I just could not leave without getting a picture with him.  The other boy in the photo was working the morning shift and I could not just leave him out so he joined us in the photo.  Apparently Kanab is full of tourism and attractive men.  Sounds like an appealing town to me. :-)

Oh and don't even worry, his name is Helamen. 
This trip is off to a FANTASTIC start!

1 comment: